The UK's first canned cider produced with genuine craft credentials
- Slowly fermented fresh pressed English apple juice - no concentrate
- Small batch production
- Matured for up to 18 months in both oak and stainless steel vats
- Produced by an independent cider maker
- An uncompromising and challenging cider, with taste and flavour at its heart
- Full bodied dark straw / amber sparkling cider and oaky, smoky, with subtle notes of leather
- Fresh English apple juice
- Matured in both oak and steel for a refined, full-bodied flavour Long maturity period
Our Mission Statement: "To build on our heritage, enhance our quality products, our people and our processes for the benefit of our customers, our staff and our company.
Westons export to more than 40 countries worlswide, and produce over 30 differnt ciders & perries. Henry Weston, the great-grandfather came to 'The Bounds' at Much Marcle, Herefordshire in 1878 and continued the tradition of using fruit from the farm orchards to make cider and perry. Making and drinking cider and perry formed part of the pattern of life in the country. The development of commercial cider making began in 1880 when Henry recognised the threat from overseas imports, which had been created by the British Empire.